1. Jheamast, brass sword in hand, fighting against a man who he believes is possessed. With the sword he excises the spirit, but still ends up slaying the man.
2. Jheamast taking the dragonshard circlet from the center wall niche in Temple of Kha’shazul.
3. Jheamast nears a woman growing sick. She bears the likeness of the statue near the ravine. Her eyes are fiendish.
4. Jheamast in agony as his aberrant mark burns into his arm and shoulder.
5. Jheamast dismayed as his older brother is sent off to work for the very men that his father fought against.
6. Jheamast’s arrival to a strange beach scarred by a recent volcanic lava flow.
7. Jheamast and his wife consummating their marriage.
8. Jheamast creating the statue of the maiden, the tomb and a secret niche underneath the dais to hold valuables and mementos.
9. A sickened, gaunt Jheamast reaching for a brilliant multi-hued metal orb, his illness vanishes.
10. Middle-aged Jheamast kneeling on one knee, brass sword at his side, receiving a belt as a gift from a dwarven clan for defeating a powerful enemy.
11. Scrolls depicting: a fiend wearing the amulet; a dragon with the scepter; and a strange serpent with feathered wings with the crown.
12. Jheamast being attacked by draconic guardians. He flees without the orb he touched.
13. Jheamast burying yet another of his companions.
14. Jheamast discovering the name of an ancient secret, the Orrery of Vortuum.
15. Jheamast’s arrival to a giant volcanic crater and a giant ruined tower of iron spires.
16. Scrolls depicting images of fiendish overlords constructing the altar and the three artifacts from the Temple of Kha’shazul.
17. A gray-haired Jheamast prepares for his final rest; a strange creature is trapped within his mind.
18. Jheamast, his wife, and his companions traveling at sea.
19. Jheamast as boy growing up in Sarlona, his father going off to war.
20. Jheamast charting out a course to a volcanic island in the middle of The Dragonreach Sea.
21. Teenage Jheamast visiting the remains of his father – still hanging in a metal cage in a public square.
22. Jheamast as an older lonely man, learning to trap lobster in the Lhazaar seas.
23. Jheamast’s brother returning years later a changed person. Eager and proud to serve his new masters and exhorting a younger Jheamast to come with him.
24. Jheamast as a young adult, appearing before a council, volunteering to become an Elan, which in his native tongue means Warden.
25. Jheamast being laid to rest with an ornate and intricate sword laid at his side and the dragonshard circlet from Kha’shazul on his head.
26. Jheamast running through a large grassy plain, a golden-brass sword in hand. The plains are ablaze – he set the fire.